The main components of a CIP washer
- 2 stainless containers with a 45 liters volume. Useful volume of each tank of 40 liters.
- Both tanks (boilers) are equipped with a control system and a heating element with a capacity of 4.5 kW. On the control panel, you can set the temperature for heating and maintaining the contents, you can adjust the heating intensity.
- Centrifugal pump with internal impeller and frequency controller. The pump is equipped with a frequency regulator to control the pumping speed of cleaning solutions.
- Stainless disc faucets
- Stainless steel three-way faucet
- Piping, clamps, gaskets – in the amount required to assemble the system.
The entire structure of the CIP-Washer is made of food grade stainless steel, the sealing joints are made of food grade acid-alkali-resistant silicone.
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Rated voltage: 220V
- Current type: AC
- Installed power of the station: no more than 9 kW
- Duration of one cycle: not less than 90 minutes
- Operating mode: semi-automatic
- CIP volume: 90 l
- Station weight: no more than 150 kg
- Height: 1093 mm
- Width: 1070 mm
- Depth: 715 mm
- Full volume: 90 l
- Useful volume: 80 l